Thursday, February 3, 2011

Does this commercial really work?



I have four dogs at home so I guess you could say I'm an animal lover. We've all seen the ASPCA commercials, and if you're like me you turn the channel so you don't have to watch them. But if you're like me and you turn the channel so you don't have to watch these sad animals and the results of irresponsible people is ASPCA really receiving any money for these poor animals? I could not find the exact amount of how much ASPCA makes off of donations, but I would like to say this being a college student I don't find myself rolling in money. As much as I would like to donate to this marvelous group $18 dollars a month is a lot. I know there are many young people out there that wish they could donate to these poor animals. My wish would be that ASPCA lower their monthly donations so that students like me could make a difference in these animals lives. For more information as to what ASPCA does please go to http://www.aspca.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment